Saturday, November 13, 2004

Magdalene

Giving Thanks
  • A time to catch up with Gwyneth
    Yup, and talk about things that have been happeneing recently with fresh new insights about the whole matter. I pray that they will understaand aand things woud turn out for the better.
  • Talking to Theresa
    It made me realise that how similar out situations are alike. Looking at another person making similar mistakes made me realise that I have to walk out of this cave because I would be facing the dead-end soon.
  • Movie with Richard
    Made me realise that I am not the same girl anymore who will indulge in sin anymore. It just dosen't feel right to go clubbing with him like i used to.

Prayer Request
  • Mum
    That I will not be a stmbling block for her to go to church and finally see the simple truth that there IS a God who cares for her. And Oh yes, and an open mind to let go of my Grand mother's faith.
  • My brother
    His case is unique, ok, he's kinda an athist. So, I pray that he will understand what is true and what are just plain lies/hoax (eg. the 4th Gospel by Mary Magdalene..)
  • My cousin
    Managed to speak to him yesterday, I pray that his business would be successful, which will provide for his family and my nephew's studies overseas.
  • For Direction
    I need to know where God wants me in life. Please point me to where I should go, which electives to take and whether to study or to work when I graduate in about 6 months time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home