Saturday, November 06, 2004

Magdalene

Give Thanks!

  • Tomorrow's the date of departure. There are no last minute disasters.
    Even if there is, God has cleaned it up so nicely that I didn't even notice. I am thankful for the opportunity to organize such a trip, and that even though there are so many obsticles that were in my ways, I am thankful that everything worked out fine.
  • Parents are thinking of changing their car.
    I am thankful for God's provision for my family, in turmoil, he's always there to help, to provide for my family, my friends. Thank God for parents who have planned out financially for the future.
  • Parents who really love me
    They would take the trouble to fetch me from one point to another. I am thankful for this luxury
  • Keeping cockroaches out
    I am thankful for the courage to kill a cockroach in my room earlier and not freak out and scream.


Prayer Requests
    .
  • Tomorrow nobody would be late for the trip
  • Journey Mercies to and from K.L., journey mercies for everyone coming from their home to school
  • a chance to serve God through talents t hat he has given me
  • That I'd grow closer to him each day.
  • My temper would be under control, and I would not freak out under stress
  • for my results, that it would be good. whether I fail or not, help me accept that whatever it is has been well planned out and perfect in his way
  • That I would not worry about my future because whatever it is, God has already planned it out for me.
  • That this blog will help connect more christians together for better fellowship and hopefully minister to my friends who may be reading this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home