Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Magdalene

Things to Give thanks about
-No Dangers
Nobody got hurt... except for bad constipation (on my part)... took some laxatives... Thank God they didn't kick in during the ride back from K.L.
No one fell sick during the trip
- Providence
Enough money to spend during the trip. I didn't feel like there was a shortage of money
- Bonding with my schoolmates
I thank God that I got to know some of the girls a little better. In particular Elizabeth (whom I never had a chance to speak to, at all), Pauline, Christine, not forgfetting the usually group of gals with: Steph, Penn.
-Not flaring up
Thankful that this trip was not taking a toll on me brain cells to wreck them up.
-VIsit to the Radio stations
Both were successful. I am thankful that the RMMU visit was fruitful. Got to interact with the students outside of out litle island.

Prayer Requests
-Everyone would work well together next semester
I need patience to tolerate better. With the bond formed, i pray for more opportunities to work together.
-Wisdom
For Theresa who is taking aher A levels soon. I pray that God will guide her, and eventually see the path that has been planned out.
For myself in dealing with what electives to take for the next semester. I pray that God will give me a sign as of what choice to make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home